Friday, September 25, 2015

Winter Warmth

Hi everyone,it's  Linda here today sharing one of the new Lisbeth images with you. This is 
and she is super cute isn't she?
I thought I'd do a little b & w colouring, but for a bit of interest I added just a touch of blue to her cheeks, hairband, scarf and boots, to pick up the colour of the papers I used for my card. You can find all the details of the products I used on my blog


She was so easy and fun to colour too!
I stamped her with Versafine Ink in Black Onyx onto some Canson Montval watercolour paper, and coloured her with my distress ink markers. I fussy cut out the image this time, but next time I use her I will colour in the background too for a different look.

I do hope you enjoyed my inspiration for today, don't forget to check back regularly for more gorgeous makes from the rest of my talented teamies.

Happy crafting! :) xx

No comments: