Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Multi-Tasking Mama

Hi, Tamara here. Today I'm sharing with you my latest card made for Little Darlings Rubber stamps. I used one of the Saturated canary stamps called It's A Spring Thing: Multi-Tasking Mama. You can get this fun stamp in the store here.


I coloured the image with Distress markers and Spectrum Aqua markers:
skin: vintage photo
cheeks: worn lipstick
hair: antique linen, walnut stain
pants: sephia (SA), black soot
shirt: abandoned coral, black soot
frying pan: black soot
baby bottle: tumbled glass
stains: fawn (SA)
baby clothes: victorian velvet, black soot


I used Lovely view die from LDRS. I must admit when I first saw this die it was love at first sight. I really like using it and it cuts very well. 


LDRS items used on this card:

2 comments:

Melanie Smith said...

Stunning! I just ordered some new little darling stamps and cannot wait for them to arrive! Your work is beautiful Tamara!!!

Shelly said...

This is absolutely lovely!!! Your coloring is beautiful and the way you embellished the card with dies and flowers is the perfect compliment! Love this creation!!!