Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Quick cards


Hi everyone, here is Fabi.
Today Id like to share a time saver :)
Here I have tons os paper scraps and not always have use for them. I just don't feel like getting rid of those cute papers, LOL.
So this weekend I had some free time and decided to cut out from the patterned papers some shapes and figures. Separated it on my stash in a little box. Then decided to have pre-made cards.
So when I need a quick card for saying thanks or just send a note, I could make it in a few minutes.
Here what I have done.

Used some rectangles of a neutral paper as base and added those pre cutted images to embellish. Then added some stamps from our gorgeous sentiments sets.

Now when I need to create a simple card I can just go on and glue those pre made cards on the top of any simple card. Or I can just use it as it is, writing on the back of it.

Here a close up on the "pre cards" I created.




Have a great week!

Xoxo
Fabi

No comments: