Tuesday, June 23, 2015

It was just a plain Canvas...




Hi everyone, how you are doing?
I bet you are all enjoying summer...while here in Brazil we have winter :(
One good thing about winter is that we spent more time at home, therefore more time to create!

I wanted to make a small gift for a friend who just moved, so she could hang on her new studio.
Looking at my stash I found a small canvas and thought it would be perfect for the job.
To start I simply added some strips of our LDRS papers and some laces.
On top of it I started adding embellishments like a wood frame, flowers and buttons.
To complete my canvas what would be better than some lovely stamps?

I have used some of our sentiment sets stamps (warm fuzzies collection - you can find them here).

Here several close ups of the canvas and the stamps used.



Below you can see better the paper strips...they are colored with some mist but you can recognize our cute papers - you can check them all here :)


I was not worried that it did not stamped well...I could have done it again but I liked this way too.


And one of my favorite stamps ever...the birdhouse from the vintage sentiment set (click on the link to see it)


And here again the full canvas


I hope you enjoyed and see how our stamps are so versatile that can also be used into some mixed media/altered itens!

Have a wonderful week,
Cheers



No comments: