Monday, June 15, 2015

Dollhouse Gwen

Happy Monday everyone!  Linda here and it's my turn to start the week with some inspiration for you. 

Are you enjoying all the fab new stamps we released?  I have to say I'm really loving the new Dollhouse stamps and I couldn't wait to stamp up this little cutie and get her painted.

Isn't she just adorable? Her name is Gwen  and she's part of the new Dollhouse - Precious Dolls collection.  
I coloured her to match the papers, I think these pinks and browns really suit her don't you?


I coloured her with my Distress Ink and Spectrum Aqua markers and if you would like to know the colours I used they are all listed over on my blog. Although I matched the papers which are quite strong, I kept my shading quite soft, I really like the contrast.

Well that's all from me today, I hope you enjoyed my make for today and I'll be back here on the 28th with some more inspiration for you. Have a wonderful day! :) xx

No comments: