Sunday, June 28, 2015

Casey Vintage Style

Hello, it's Linda here with you today to share my inspiration with you.  I haven't been feeling very well this weekend, so I wanted a make that was fairly quick and not too taxing. I used Casey from the Beautiful Gorgeous SC collection, she is a joy to colour and pretty quick and easy when you're feeling a little jaded!  I matched her to these beautiful Pion papers that have been sitting in my stash for quite some time, they have such a lovely vintage feel so I went a little shabby chic with them.

I've also used the Dewdrop Circle die as a frame for her. For once I didn't emboss the die but left it flat to look more like a doily, I think it's great that you can choose to emboss or not with these dies for different effects.


I coloured Casey with my Distress Ink and Aqua Tint markers and if you would like to know the colours I have listed them on my blog here.
All the edges are inked with walnut stain distress ink, and I added some daubings of gesso to finish the shabby vintage feel.

That's all from me today but don't forget to check back regularly as you get beautiful inspiration every day from my talented teamies.

Enjoy your Sunday! :) xx

No comments: