Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Amber in Coral

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Linda on the blog today with some more inspiration for you. Now as any of my followers would tell you, I'm a huge Saturated Canary fan, they were one of the first stamps I ever bought and one of the main reasons I got into stamping and colouring, I just love them. 

Today I'm using Amber from the Sweet and Sassy collection, I've coloured up this cutie before but she is one of my faves, and I thought I'd do her in Distress Inks as the last time I used Copics. I chose my colours to match my papers as I normally do, and doesn't she just look fabulous in Coral?

I also used the Fluttered Tulip Bodice die, peeking out from behind he as I thought the shape echoed the butterflies for a lovely touch.  If you want to know more about this card, including the colours of DI Markers I used, just pop over to my blog here.


I do hope you like her, don't forget to check back daily for all the gorgeous makes from my teamies, and I'll see you again soon.

Happy crafting! :) xx

No comments: