Friday, April 3, 2015

Saturated Canary Pricilla


Hello friends It's Ruby here today to share my share of Inspiration. 
Today I'm featuring Saturated Canary Pricilla Rubber stamp. I colored her with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and pencils.

I was excited to use one of the newest dies from LDRS ,the Dewdrop border die. I cut it twice and used it as a lace border in the center with an actual pink lace on top of the edge border. I used a huge sentiment which I LOVE the size of the sentiment, it really pops on the card and it doesn't get lost with so many elements going.
I hope I gave you some ideas on how to use the LDRS products I used today and thank you for stopping by. 
Enjoy the weekend
XX




1 comment:

Only By His Grace said...

This is beautiful Ruby. The colouring is amazing. I love the colours on her face and the background looks fabulous.
Hugs Maz