Monday, April 13, 2015

Laila

Hello everyone 'waves frantically', it's my very first post here as a member of the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Design Team........can you tell I'm a little excited?!

I had such a hard time deciding what stamp to use for my first post here, all the Little Darlings stamps are so delightful, but I must admit this one has been shouting 'choose me' at me for a while now. She's Laila from the Dollhouse Premiere collection, these girls are all sooooo gorgeous and adorable!

So I stamped her up with Versafine Onyx Black in on Canson Montval watercolour paper and coloured her up with my Distress Ink and Spectrum Aquatint Markers.



I thought this paper looked so perfect for her and I used colours to match. As I thought this card would be suitable for many different occasions, I added a non specific sentiment. 'For Someone Special' from the Vintage Affections - Love set.  The fabulous new Dewdrop Circle die was perfect as a background for both image and sentiment.

If you would like to know the colours I used or more details about my card, please pop over to my blog here.

That's all from me today, I do hope you liked my first post and don't forget to check back daily as there is stunning work posted every day from my teamies, you can also join us in the Little Darlings Facebook Group where you can also share your own makes with us and find inspiration from fellow crafters as well as the Design Team.

Have a lovely Monday!

Linda :) xx

No comments: