Thursday, April 30, 2015

Friend

Hi Everyone,

I'm sharing a paper bag card I made for Papercraft Inspirations magazine a while back.  I have used Saturated Canary  image and coloured with Distress Markers.

The image is layered onto a panel cut from the Little Darlings Square Diet Set.

The little flowers coming up from the right under the text, and the paper flowers with pearl centres on the right were cut from the same die set.


All the text you can see is by Little Darlings and is listed at the end of this post.

 I also cut the largest panel and cut each corner out and placed in the top right corner and bottom left corner.


I have cut the bodiceon the left hand panel in cream and layered blue card behind.


This is a little bag made using the Vintage Affections Love StampSet.

Little Darlings Products

Hugs Tracy x






No comments: