Thursday, April 9, 2015

Dollhouse Premier Collection~GROOVIN'

Happy Thursday everyone!! It's Rosie here to share my card featuring one of my favorite stamps at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps called Dollhouse Premiere Collection GROOVIN'. Well, if you know me then you know I LOVE all the adorable stamps at LDRS! I can't get enough of them because I'm a collector of all things crafty, haha! 
 
I stamped Groovin' on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with a combo of Spectrum Noir Markers and Copics.
 
 Spectrum Noir Markers
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN4
Lips: BP3, BP3, BP
Black: IG5, IG8, IG10, Black
Gold: GB7, Wink of Stella Gold Glitter Marker
Hair (Copics): RV02, RV09, Black, C7
Blue Background: Chalk
 
I used a bunch of items in my stash including the decorative papers and the gold ribbons and trim. I love how this card came out!!
 
 Be sure to head over to the LDRS Store to get all your cute stamps and amazing dies! If you want to see more amazing creations from my fellow DT sisters, then keep scrolling down...there's so much goodness to soak up! And come have some fun with us on the LDRS Facebook Group!
 
Have a great Thursday!
Rosie :)

No comments: