Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Candibean line


Hi everyone,

Here is Fabi and today I want to share my love for the great Candibean line. We do have a bunch of lovely stamps...but may I share a secret? (ok not so much anymore right?)...Candibean is my favorite stamp line! I think they are so cute!!!!! I love those little boys and girls :)

You can find all Candibean stamps at many local scrapbooking stores in many countries and also online...and you can check them here too.

I had a last minute birthday this weekend and was caught without any gitft bags and no time for shopping. So what I did? I had some plain kraft bags (I always have them from my store) and decided to decorate it. I used some Bo Bunny patterned paper as background and applied a blue dollie for some contrast. Then I coloured the stamped image of "Penny´s Presents" from the Candibean collection with distress inks, added a chipboard frame and that´s all!

A nice ribbon and a felt owl as a final touch and my gift bag was ready for the young bday girl.

Here a close up on the stamp I have used:


And a closer look on the coloured stamped image:


I hope you enjoyed my tip today and use more and more stamps - not only on cards and scrapbook pages!

Have a great week,

xoxo
Fabi

No comments: