Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Amber


Hi everyone,

Here is Fabi and I made a layout to feature one of our Saturated Canary Stamps to share with you. This is Amber, a very cute girl :)

I always embellish a lot my layouts, but this time I decided to try a more clean design. I made the background from scratch using a light color cardstock and then I made borders with paper punch and used them as stencils. To make the negative effect I applied a dark color of glimmer mist, then my background page was ready.

You can then add a patterned paper in any contract color and shape - I went for a big circle plus 2 smaller pictures. Added some stickers and blings and thats all. Now the layout is ready for another touch...adding my coloured image of Amber. To color it I have used distress inks.

Here a close up of her on my layout.


And the layout in a bigger size:



And here the image from the stamp...You can find it here, with other Saturated Canary Stamps.


Wishing you all a great weekend - we're almost there!

xoxo

Fabi

No comments: