Thursday, February 5, 2015

She Grooves...

Hey Everyone!

Angie here, with my very first journal page.  I chose to use 'Groovin', from the new Dollhouse collection of rubber stamps.  I must say, I am so thrilled to have this new line of stamps!  It was so very hard to keep them a secret before CHA.  I'm sure you can see why!  Could they BE any more fun??????   I just love them!!!!!!



I had soooo much fun with these pages!  I got really messy with gelatos, stamps, stencils, pastes, gels, markers.....you name it..it's probably on there!  Once I get a little more comfortable with the journal pages I will start recording my projects for the LDRS YouTube Channel.  







I colored 'Groovin' with Copic markers, very simply.  Then I gave her a gentle coat of a gel medium to make sure she didn't get ruined while working on the page.  I used the same gel medium to adhere the image to the page.




I really hope you found some inspiration in my journal page.  Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Ciao!

Angie
xoxo





2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just simply stunning I just love the image she is so like both of my girls, I love your colour choice too, awesome sweetie hugs Pops x

TangledBlueRose said...

So pretty! I love how the image is embedded on the page not just floating on it! So wonderful, I have to remember this how-to tip. Thanks so much!~kim