Saturday, February 14, 2015

Party Time

Hello Everyone,

Tracy here sharing my creation using one of the oh so luscious new characters available at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  This little lady is called "It's A Celebration" is from the new Dollshouse Collection.



Here's the front of the Easel card when closed. Forgive my photography it's not quite straight... oops.


Here's a close up of the image.











Hope I have inspired you and the new Dollshouse collection is a definite must have for your collection!

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Barbara GR said...

OMG Tracy!!!! This is absolutely brethtaking!!!! I love it!!!!!
Hugs, Barbara Gr

mackyton said...

WOW!! That is really an awesome article. I just loved it. Tracy, I am also planning a surprise grand birthday party for my son and finding an event coordinator as we all are too busy. Can you recommend someone who is good?