Monday, January 12, 2015

NEW DollHouse Rubber Stamp Debuting at CHA It's a Celebration

Hello friends it's Ruby here and I want to introduce you to one of the four new Rubber stamps debuting at CHA Now! 
The collection is DollHouse and you guys are going to love these girls. The style is so unique and the lineart is amazing. Something about those adorable eyes I tell you.

 I love how cool laid back she looks lol! with her hoodie and those flowing balloons on top. 

I know I had to color her first.  I had a little playing with my copics on her and finished with some frantage on the border cut around her.



The sentiment came from the Vintage Affections For All You Do set
The set comes with various phrases with a gorgeous beautiful font. 
I sat the sentiment inside a Melissa Frances frame for an additional elegance.
I overall tried keeping it simple because I wanted the image to be center focus. I can't wait to color my next DollHouse stamp.

You'll soon find her available on the LDRS store so stay tune.



and That's all Folks I hope you like a peek at one of the three New DollHouse stamps just released at CHA. 
What do you think? cute huh! those eyes and hair ....EVERYTHING LOL! 
LOVE them for sure.

Have a wonderful week I'll see ya back soon and for more details stop by my blog


LDRS PRODUCTS

No comments: