Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November Guest Designer- Meet Katie K.

  Happy Tuesday!  Today we are so happy  to introduce to you
another winner of our November Guest Designer draw 
Katie K. or as many of you know her, "Inky Angel".

Before we share Katie's beautiful creation,
 here's a chance to learn a little more about her 
and to check out her blog,  "Inky Angel Creations"



     My name is Katie Kempton, aka Inky Angel in blogland. I live in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.  I have been married for 26 years to my college sweetheart and we have one son who is 16 years old. I have a fun day job, working 4 days a week at a busy diagnostic laboratory as a Lab Technologist specializing in Microbiology, i.e. I am a bacteria detective. 

I enjoy crafting all my life and got into card making in 2012 after seeing all the beautiful cards online. My styles are usually shabby chic but will explore vintage style and mix media from time to time. My favorite coloring media is Distress Inks and black and grey color pencils.


I would like to thank Angie and Ann Marie for having me as one of the guest designers at LDRS. I hope my card inspire you! You can see more of my creations at my blog http://inkyangelcreation.blogspot.ca/ or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/inky.angel.7

  

Katie chose to create her card with CandiBean's "Izzy's Aussie Christmas" 
which you can purchase in the Little Darlings rubber stamp store
or your favorite retailer.

Such beautiful colors, die cuts and embellishments! 

For more information about Katie's card, you can
visit her blog, Inky Angel Creations. She will be sharing a second creation later
 this week using another LDRS Saturated Canary rubber stamp image so stay tuned.

Thanks again to Katie  for joining us and inspiring 
us with her creations!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

Beautiful card and thank you so much for joining us!!
xxx Ann Marie

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

What a lovely creation :)
Congratulations and thank you for sharing with us :)
Ruby

Jean Bullock said...

Love the card. Great coloring and layout. I love that plaid paper.