Monday, November 10, 2014

November Guest Designer- Marilyn Provost

  Happy Monday!  Today we are so happy  to introduce to you
a winner of our November Guest Designer draw - Marilyn Provost!

Before we share Marilyn's beautiful card,
 here's a chance to learn a little more about her 
and to check out her blog, Marilyn et son evasion, and other beautiful creations!


     Hello! My name is Marilyn and I live in Québec, Canada with my husband and our 3 cats and 2 dogs! I also find time to craft and to make cards and scrapbook pages!!! I have been scrapbooking since 2006 and it is simply the best hobby ever!! I first received a scrapbook album for my birthday and I honestly tought to myself: What am I gonna do with this??? 

 And then decided to give it a try and fell in love! Shortly after I discovered cardmaking and I am now doing both. I work as a special educator with youths who have comitted severe crimes in a detention center so I really need to get my mind busy at night to relax! Hope you will love my cards using the gorgeous Little Darlings Rubber Stamps and you can visit my blog at marilynetsonevasion.blogspot.com for more pictures and infos!!!

I really want to thank Ann Marie & Angie and the LDRS team for letting me be this month's Guest Designer!

Marilyn chose to create her card with "Casey" by Saturated Canary
which is an exclusive LDRS rubber stamp featured in our "Beautiful Gorgeous" Collection
You can find her HERE. 

"Casey" is such a favorite among our followers and it is so
interesting to see how many ways she is interpreted!



What beautiful colors Marilyn chose to use on the beautifully colored image
and the die cuts and resin embellishments are perfect!

Here is a close up of "Casey"

This image is available in the Little Darlings Rubber Stamp Store or at your favorite retailer..
it is part of our "Beautiful Gorgeous" collection.
For more information about Marilyn's card, you can
visit her blog, HERE.  She will be sharing a second creation later this week using
another Little Darlings rubber stamp image so stay tuned.
Thanks again to Marilyn for joining us and inspiring us with her creations!
Have a great day!

 

No comments: