Sunday, October 26, 2014

Silent Night ... Holy Night !!!

Goodmorning everyone, it's Astrid here with a new card to share :)


I made a card with the lovely stamp CandiBean - Home for the Holidays - I can't reach !!


I coloured the image with l'Aquarelle Sennelier.

Around the image I used some white Enamel Frantage to give it a little snow effect.

The papers are from Noor! Design, Winter.


At the right corner I used a star die from Noor! Design, the sentiment, the tag and ice crystal are also from Noor! Design.

The christmas tree and leaves are from Leane Creatief.

On the tree and the star die I used some Viva Eiskristall (icecrystals) for some glittering .

The sentiment is made with white embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by !!!

Hugs Astrid xxx



Viva Decor - Eiskristall - IJs/sneeuw   Stansmal - LeCrea Lea’bilitie® - holly leave, pine branches   CandiBean stamp - I Can`t Reach




No comments: