Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Honey Thinks Pink


Hi DT member Ruby here to share a special creation featuring 
I did a tiny color placement on her t-shirt. You see she comes with a heart but since she's in the Breast cancer Awareness spirit. I colored a pink ribbon on top of the heart to show her support :) 
 Honey is mainly colored with copics  and I did use one Spectrum Noir BG pen for the under tone on her hair.



The Warm Fuzzies Use your words sentiment set was used to create HOPE  going down next to her and I also touched them with copics.
I tried using as much pink possible with a few contrasting colors here and there. 



here is Honey before she was placed down without the glitter. I have to say she's honestly one of my favorite images from the SC Collection. I think I'm drawn in by her tutu lol! brings out the girly girl in me I say.
A fun stamp to keep coloring over and over for different occasions.

Thanks for swinging by and if you like to see more pictures of the card feel free to swing by my blog Ruby 

No comments: