Saturday, September 13, 2014

Thank you Friend Crisscross Applesauce

Hello peeps I'm back DT member Ruby here to share my take 
 on one of the NEW lovely Saturated Canary rubber stamps and she goes by
 Crisscross Applesauce. 
I  created a fun shabby card. I  layered a few sheets of shabby design paper carefully siting them down and moving them around. Just to make sure all the pretty papers are visible. Adding other textures helps your DP pop out more and makes things more interesting. 

My sentiment is from the Vintage Affections collection ,"For All You Do" which by the way I can't stress enough how elegant and beautiful is this line. All the pretty fonts and quotes are perfect to finish a handmade card or even a personal letter if those still exist (giggle) stamp them on the back of your envie  to seal the deal :) now that's another way to use them.


Miss Applesauce seemed to me like she wanted a fun color hair so a little touch of blues and purples to jazz her up.  I used my copics this time to color her but I will certainly will try with another medium and share with you soon.

I hope you enjoyed my card and wishing everyone a lovely weekend. 
Till next time, for more pictures of my card 
you're welcome to my personal blog,
 Ruby




1 comment:

Only By His Grace said...

OMG! Ruby, your colouring is outstanding. I love this gorgeous stamp as well. The purple around her looks awesome. Love, love, love it.
Hugs Maz