Thursday, September 25, 2014

Spreading Some Joy!


It's Tammy Louise sharing on the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Blog today!  I hope you're all up to getting those Christmas cards started?  We've a mere 90 days or so left and I don't know about you but I make at least 50 cards every year.  Between my friends and family as well as about 20 for mom to mail out to all of her loved ones!


This adorable little image is staying warm in the snow shower with her flowing little scarf, mittens and muffs while she prepares to finish off her frosty friend with the carrot.  The blues and yellows in the DP made it a perfect color combination for this stamp.  A little bit of glitz, glam and that beautiful Lovely View Die (four of them to be exact) under and around the image circle.  I think it brought a lacy effect to the project, I could literally use it in every project in one way or the other!  

INGREDIENTS: 
NEW Home for the Holidays Candi Bean image "Spread A Smile Of Joy" 
"Postage Stamps" is Vintage Affections Sentiment Set
Designer Paper is Glitz - Vintage Blue


Thanks for stopping by today, hope you enjoyed the project.  For a few more details and information, you can stop by my blog for a visit! 
Hugs,


3 comments:

vinita jain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vinita jain said...

I adore this creation. A cute and sweet image with gorgeous coloring!!! love all the layering and embellishments with beautiful color choice!!!

BurningRubber said...

That image is super cute and your card is gorgeous!