Hello, I hope you are having an enjoyable weekend!
Today's inspiration is
So excited about the NEW release this month,
This design is an A2 size with a lot of distressing and texturing.
- I used my scissors to rough up all of the edges of the papers.
- Before I inked the edges with Distress ink, I used a water brush filled with 70% alcohol and a warm gray as well as a dark green Copic Markers. I water colored here and there on the background papers. When it was dry, using 99% alcohol and a piece of burlap I then textured these areas.
- Next step was to ink edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Sprinkle with Shabby White Embossing Enamel and start layering all the papers.
- To keep the vintage feel metal embellies were a must with ivory accents.
- The tiny little watch parts are my favorite metal embellishments of all time! There is even a little glass glitter here and there.
- The cheese cloth added the final texture I needed, it is even airbrushed with a smudge of warm gray.
All in all I I was very happy to take everything I would normally put into an altered cigar box and into a card design.
Of course, I didn't forget the Color Palette :)
I have a lot more color palettes on my blog.
Thanks so much for spending time here today on Little Darlings Inspiration Blog! Hey, don't forget to join us over on our Facebook Group!!! We have just over 4,000 members sharing inspiration!!!