Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Can I Ski Too?

Hiya, Fleur here today.

I have a gorgeous image to share, 
one of the new Candibean girls.

This one is from the new release "Home For The Holiday"
 called Can I Ski Too, and it's available here
I have also used one of the new "Vintage Affection" Sentiment sets ~ Postage Stamps

The Flowers and Trim are all available from The Ribbon Girl

I have used Chunky White Frantage for the background and also the snowflake. 
I have added texture using modelling paste.

Thanks for looking



4 comments:

Di said...

This is just gorgeous!!! love it!
Hugs Di xx

vinita jain said...

So sweet and fabulous creation , love it!

Pippa said...

I love anything with a penguin on! This is a gorgeous card.

Manuela Miozzi said...

wow! stupenda!
complimenti!
Una card adorabile sotto tutti i punti di vista!
<3

buon week
manu