Saturday, June 14, 2014

Summer is over there!

 
 
Hi everyone,
 
Hope you're all doing great and enjoying summer in the North Hemisphere! Here is winter time lol.
I felt in love when my DT package arrived with this sweet babe above...
Such a cutie!!!!
 
Then, this week i was cleaning up some of my old albuns and found a picture of me when I was 2 years old and decided this was the right one to make a layout for that picture.
 
As it was an old picture, very red by the way, lol, I decided to use papers with a soft tone and add a gold mist to create my background. I also used some awsome lace & gems that our dear LDRS owner sent us to embellish this layout :)
 
                            


Here a close up of the stamp, Beach Babe, from the Candibean line...that you can find here.

 
 
Wishing you all a great summer & fun as we "down here" enjoy a little cold weather!
 
Hugs
 



1 comment:

Aartje said...

It is beautyfull, love those summer feeling.Hugs Aartje