Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Miss You


Tammy Louise here with you today to share a very blossom filled greeting card sure to bring a smile to anyone!  With Cherry Blossom from the Saturated Canary collection colored with my Stampin Up water color pencils.  


 I've pulled out all the stops with my dies today as well!  Full of Magnolia and Spellbinders dies, Magnolia Paper, Simple flowers embossing folder and some lovely little ditties from a terrific Etsy Store full of butterflies and clay frames and much more!


For more info on this card, feel free to stop in at Handmade by TLC and pay me a visit!


Thanks for joining me today!
I wish you all a terrific Wednesday!

Hugs,
Tammy Louise

2 comments:

Aartje said...

Gorgeous card.
Hugs Aartje

Julie Richards said...

Wow, this card is stunning!