Thursday, June 5, 2014

Meet Valou- LDRS Guest Designer

     Good Morning! Welcome to Valou Allard, the winner of our Little Darlings Guest Designer drawing. Valou will be sharing her gorgeous creations with us for the month of June. Stay tuned for our upcoming drawing as you might be our next guest designer. We love to learn more about our fans, so before we see Valou's lovely creations using her favorite stamps from Little Darlings, here is a little bit about her:
 
    "My name is Valérie Allard, more known under the pen name valou250809.  My blog is named La Feerie du Scrap.  I lived in Belgium just next to the big city of Chaleroi and in 40 kilometers from Brussels.   I have 5 children from 5 to 14 years old. I scrappe since 2006 and my style is the “Shabby Chic Style” but I know also how to create in a vintage style or C&S without any problem. I create a great deal of cards and of projects home decoration."
     And now, here is the first of two creations that Valou has created. For this gorgeous 3-D Violin Box, Valou used our "Puppy Love" rubber stamp.

She has filled the inside of the 3D Violin box with beautiful embellishments...
 
Here, you can see that Valou has colored and added "Puppy Love" and other die cuts to the front of her violin design box. 
 


For more information on how to make this wonderful 3D Violin Box, visit Valou's blog, La Feerie du Scrap HERE! 
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sharman said...

LOVE this.. Truly awesome......

Julie Richards said...

I wish i had your creative ability as your work is outstanding!