Sunday, June 29, 2014

Eva - Rhea Weigand

Hello, Today I am excited to share my first project as a Little Darlings Design Team Member.   I am very excited to be playing with this team of exceptional talent.  For my first project I chose Eva by Saturated Canary.
Eva is nestled in layers of sheer and faux canvas ribbon.  She is layered on top of the new Maja Paper, "Coffee in the Arbour."  I love this paper!!!  The sentiment is Vintage Affections Everyday Sentiments.  
Here you can see a close up.  Eva is colored with Copic Markers.
I thought I would share the
"Color Palette" 
I have an entire collection of color palettes on my blog if you would like to visit :)
Thank you for visiting today!
Until next time...
Hugs, Rhea

2 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

Just gorgeous! Love this image and you colored her so beautifully...

Sandra H said...

This is stunning and coloured so beautifully x