Sunday, May 18, 2014

CandiBean - Izzy's Bunnytime

Hiii everyone, Jenine here.
Today it's my turn to show you something on the  Little Darlings Rubbers Stamps blog.
I've choosen for the CandyBean stamp - Izzy's Bunnytime. I coloured the image with the Faber Castell polychromos.


The papers I used are from Kaisercraft - On this day

At the left side i used the Noor! Design die border with bow 6002/0187 . I folded it around the card, woven a ribben trought the border and made a little bow on it. In the center of the bow I used a little mullberry rose.

Further at the left side the beautiful Vintage Flourishes birdcage 6003/0034.

At the right behind the image i used the circle die 6002/0303. I fold it a little bit around the coloured image.

For decoration a lot of flowers, behind the flower i made a Resin Key from Prima Marketing.

Hope I can give you some inspiration with this card.
Wish you a very nice and lovely day.

Hugs Jenine xXx

2 comments:

Clevercrafter said...

A super card, I love the mixture of embellishments and the sweet little image.
Lorraine

Nikki said...

This is such a lovely card. I love the colour combo and all the layers.... xo Nikki