Sunday, March 16, 2014

CandiBean - Dandelion Shower

Hiiii everyone,

Today it's my turn to show you something. This time i've choosen for the CandiBean - Dandelion Shower stamp. I coloured her with my PanPastels.


I used the papers from MyMinds Eye - Ruby. For the edges of all the papers i used the Paper Distresser and the Crackle Paint - Picket Fence.

Around the card I made some swirls. They are made whith the Noor Design cutting die 6002/0302. I cut it 3 times. I glued them for the half behind the card. You see the other half around the card.

At the right side i used a lot of flowers. Behind the flowers i used the Bannier cutting Die 6002/0185.

Behind the stamp you can see some Softboard from Doobadoo. I also used the Noor! Design Vintage Flourishes birdcage 6003/0034.

For decoration some Dutch Doobadoo Laser Art butterflies, a resin key and some lace.

Hope I can give you some inspiration with this card.
Wish you all a nice and lovely day.

Hugs Jenine xXx




No comments: