Thursday, February 27, 2014

SWEET FRIEND!



Happy Thursday!  

It's cold and very blustery today in Michigan and as I sat down to edit some of these photo's I looked outside and decided to take my sweet time!  It's Tammy Louise today and after grabbing a cup of cocoa I sat down and tried a ton of effects and frames from my new favorite editor called Fotor!   Love what this thing can do and for FREE!

In Fotor I applied the Effect Funky then the Halo choice
I've colored Yvonne from the rubber Saturated Canary collection at the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Store with my new found creative medium, Ranger Distress Ink pens and a water brush.  I had to add color about three times to this project after allowing it to dry to get it the way I liked but it's all a learning experience!  My friend Jenny has inspired me to give this a go!  My second attempt so far and I'm getting a bit better every time.  Bare with me! lol

 INGREDIENTS:
Yvonne from Saturated Canary
NEW Lovely View Die PREORDER NOW
NEW Darling Square Set Die PREORDER NOW
Paper is Vintage Autumn basic by Maja Design
Tag Alongs Sentiments from Little Darlings
Great Impressions background stamp

Some of the little extra touches on this one includes coating the Darling View with Diamond Dust, creating my own outline of the sentiment stamps for little tags and poke holes!  Also, I used the tulip cut out from the Fluttered Tulip Bodice die beneath the rolled flower and distressed the Butterfly Friend die so the deboss feature really shows!

I used a Lomo Effect called Soft Glow and an inverted stamp frame with a transparent background.  Because this is a photo of a specific embellishment I took some liberty to make it look special

Hue and Tone Adjustments to make those lovely flowers pop right out and the a Poloroid Frame!
Thank for joining me today, for more pics and information on ingredients visit me at HandmadebyTLC
Hugs,
Tammy Louise



No comments: