Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lisbeth Sneaky peek

Hi lovelies, Its Jen here today with a little Sneaky peek of one of the new stamps being showcased at CHA show this week. I am lucky enough to be joining the team in Anaheim this year in the LDRS booth. I am so excited only 2 more sleeps till I fly :)

So on to my card....


So I wanted to share this lovely new Lisbeth image, isn't she adorable on that log. This is Lisbeth and Bird. I wanted to make it a really bright colourful card to match the lush papers also from LDRS Summer Sorbet collection. I am sure my teamies will be sharing a few more peeks at the new lines coming soon. They will all be in the shops next month. You are going to love them all, I know I do :)

Have a great day all. Thanks for popping in xxx

1 comment:

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love your coloring and the perfect embellishments!! Have a safe trip!

Hugs,
Patricia