Friday, January 3, 2014

Let's Try Again!

Well even though I have made a bazillion Christmas cards (and still not enough!), I'm still not really done with my winter cards.  I love making them!  Not to confuse that with the idea of my liking winter because I don't!  LOL!


Today I'm here to show you this sweet image from LDRS from the CandiBean line called "Let's Try Again".  Pretty fitting name don't ya think?!  LOL!!  That little bear is sooo cute!!  The whole new line of CandiBean images are adorable!  I added some glitter to the ice and some snow to the trees and hillside behind her.


I just love these Magnolia trees but distressing the edges and adding the Twinklets sure makes a world of difference!  I'm not sure where I got the little fence from but add some Gesso and brrrr instant winter!


And what card doesn't look prettier with some flowers from WOC?!


Have a great weekend my crafty friends and stay tuned for some sneak peeks of what's to come at CHA 2014!

Eulanda

1 comment:

Cindi said...

I love the colors on this card. Would you mind sharing what colors of copics you used? Thank you for sharing.