Thursday, January 9, 2014

CandiBean - Penny's Presents

Hiii everone,
 
How are you?
Today it's my turn to show you a card. I made a card with the lovely CandiBean stamp - Penny's Presents.
Coloured the image with my Faber Castell pencils.
 
 
I used design papers from Maja Design - Vintage Autumn Basics.
 
Behind the coloured image i've used the Noor! Design French Lily 6002/0257, also the decorations behind the roses are from that Die.
 
At the left side I used the French Lily border 6002/0256.
In the left corner I used the French Lily corner 6002/0261. Looks gorgeous behind some roses.
 
For decoration I used some Vintage Flourishes butterflies 6003/0033, Pearls, tickets and a pen nib.
 
 
https://www.hobbyvision.nl/detail/964509/ldrs-candibean-penny-s-presents.htm
 
Hope I can give you some inspiration with this card.
 
Wish you all a very nice and lovely day.
Hugs, Jenine xXx
 
Joy! Crafts - Noor! Design - Vierkant met franse lelie (4st)  Joy! Crafts - Noor! Design Rand Franse Lelie Joy! Crafts - Noor! Design Hoek Franse Lelie Joy! Crafts - Noor! Design - Vintage Flourishes - 2 vlinders
 

No comments: