Friday, November 8, 2013

BREEZE .........

Hello everyone, Janiel here today and it is my turn to post a little inspiration. I thought I would share a heart shaped photo frame with one of my favorite y Saturated Canary images.

I have used the gorgeous Breeze by Saturated Canary. 


I just love this image!
I have used BREEZE rubber stamp by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps/Saturated Canary

Cardstock: Bazzill Cardstock
Printed Papers: all from my scrap box. YAhooooooo!!!
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger. Linen,
Copic markers for coloring image, gel pen (White)
Embossing powders: Stampendous Ivory enamel
Ribbon: black and white dot, black sparkle tulle, black and white checked ribbon, rose trim
Misc: misc paper flowers, black pearls, vintage trinkets charms by Prima, butter is punched with MS. photo corner unknown.
Tools: heat gun
Thanks for stopping by!! 
Have a great weekend!



Don't forget you can Purchase BREEZE here at the Little Darling Stamps Store.

1 comment:

Shazza said...

wonderful project x