Thursday, October 17, 2013

Picking a perfect tree

 
Hello Ruby here and I'm finally sharing a little winter scene I created for this past summer CHA show.
I merged three rubber stamps to create the scene. The picture on top is just the coloring before I splashed it with lots of sparkly stuff like stardust and frantage.
 
I'm showcasing a few of the latest Cutie pie release and a Little Darling rubber stamps.
from left to right.
all colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

 
here is the end result keeping it white for a cool effect. The Spanish sentiment is also from the latest sentiment release. Feliz Navidad Meaning , Merry Christmas.
 
 
I hope I'm not leaving you feeling cold lol! I hope you like my frame and please swing by my personal blog for extra pictures.
 
Sweet Kisses
 

No comments: