Monday, October 21, 2013

Masquerade

   Good Morning! Ann Marie here to share my latest design team inspiration card with you. For this post, I have used the adorable Little Darlings Cutie Pie rubber stamp, "Masquerade".  She is from the 2013 Costume Party collection which you can see in the store HERE.  I have wanted to color her up ever since I saw her.


     "Masquerade" is colored with copic markers and Polychromos pencils. I have also wanted to use this spellbinder mask die and though it was fun to combine with this image. You can find "Masquerade" HERE in the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps store. Why not check out the "Costume Party collection" while you are there- I promise you will fall in love with all of them!

 For more info, visit my blog. Have a great day! xxx Ann Marie

No comments: