Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello :)

Hi guys! It's Sandie here today and I have a project to share using some of the Summer CHA release stamps.

I made a step card featuring one of the fabulous new backgrounds - Around the World: Ballroom and I've paired it with Penny's Pully Wagon from the Candibean Release. 


I've coloured it all up with Copic Markers and trimmed out my images with a scissors, adhering them down with 3D foam dots. The papers are from the Chocolate Covered Cherry collection and the sentiment is from Little Darling's Everyday Sentiments


Well that's it from me, I hope you find some inspiration from my project today :)
Have a great day
Sandie
xXx



4 comments:

Za ovinkom said...

Awesome card! Sooo beautiful!!
Jasmina

Za ovinkom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh I love this.. the background looks fabulous along with this adorable image.. great card! xxx Ann Marie

Di said...

Just gorgeous!!! hugs Di xxxx