Monday, October 7, 2013

Elphie and a chance to win her.....


Hello everyone, it is my turn to post a little inspiration today. I thought I would share a card with one of my favorite holiday Saturated Canary images.  

Her name is Elphie

She is the cutest little witch and so fun to color!!
A must have for those Halloween cards.
Or how about a get well card. That says: Best Wiches for a Speedy Recovery or Witching you well.
See you could used this stamp all year long!!




If you would like to win this little cute ELPHIE stamp.
 Please jump over to my blog and leave me a comment to be put in for the drawing. Click on the link below be taken there.


All of the details on card and more pictures can be found on my blog also.
Thanks for stopping by!!  
I hope I've helped inspire you!! 


Have a great week!
 

1 comment:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is a Beautiful card!!! Love it all! Must go jump over to your blog now!!!