Thursday, October 24, 2013

Breeze

Hi All! I just wanted to share a card that I made using this cute image "Breeze" by Saturated Canary. You can purchase her at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps along with several other cute and fun images!
I used some pretty pastel papers from Maja Designs for a totally feminine look.  Oh wait, I guess the flowers from Wild Orchid and Live and Love crafts really help that look out as well.  I just love those rolled flowers!  I also incorporated some chipboard pieces from Southern Ridge Trading Co. and used frantage on them.

The butterfly die is a Magnolia Doo-hickey which I had previously punched out a bunch from my sister along with a tonne of others she had.  It's so awesome to have relatives and friends enjoying the same hobby!  LOL  Thanks again Eulanda!
 Have a happy crafting day!
Simone

No comments: