Saturday, September 7, 2013

It's a Baby Burp Cloth and a Card...

Hello everyone!!

It is Janiel here to share with you today.


 I have two projects to share with the NEW JUST RELEASED Saturated Canary in rubber by LITTLE DARLINGS RUBBER STAMPS!! 

He is a NEW CHA SHOW release!! 

His name is BUTTERFLY BABY


I have made a card and a baby burp cloth. 
I have colored on paper and on cloth with my copic markers.


For the card I have used papers by MME (Howdy Doody)
heart lace,feathers, paper flowers, Metal ABC blocks, glitter star and hand dyed buttons. I have done the Congrats on the computer.

I have used my Edwin Lace die and can be bought at MagnoliaLicious. I have also used Frantage embossing enamel on my card.


The bid has been cut of 2 different flannel fabrics and then I have sewn the edges to poke holes in it so that I could hand crochet around the edge. I also have hand sewn the cute little image onto the burp cloth.
I hope you will find a minute to leave me some feed back on my project today!!
 
That is it for now.
Wishing you a great day!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Candy said...

Janiel,
Your card and burb cloth are most wonderful. Awesome colouring and embellishments.
Just so sweet!
Big Hugs, Candy

Vick said...

Oh Janiel,
So so cute sweetie, I absolutely love what you have done with butterfly baby! Hugs, Vick xx
the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
my YTChannels vixcrafts & saturatedcanary