Thursday, September 19, 2013

Is it Xmas already?


Hi everyone,

Here is Fabi. Hope you're all doing great. Are you also having the feeling that Xmas is already on the corner? OMG, I can't believe its just a few months.
One thing I love about Xmas layouts is how we can see clear how our kids have grown just by checking each year layout. For the last CHA show (July, Vegas), I created some Xmas layouts and realized just then that I was 2 years late lol. So I have made a layout for 2011 & 2012 Xmas.
This is the 2011 one.

Here in a bigger picture...



As usual I have made a cluster with lots of embellishments...flowers, a little plate, ribbons, a crochet doillie and papers.

Who said that a summer paper collection couldn't be used for a Xmas layout? Not me! lol.
The majority of papers are from our collection Summer Sorbet and Fruit Basket. You can find them here.

What about this stamp? Isn't she gorgeous???? Here a close up:


So let's grab our photo stash and put our albuns on track...or start preparing for this year Xmas. Our new Xmas inspired line has the right stamps for your projects - cards, layouts or even altered art.

See you soon,
Kisses
Fabi

No comments: