Friday, September 20, 2013

Breeze with Petals and Lace


Hi Everyone,

Tracy here with my second post for LDRS.  So excited to share today's card with you.  I've used the gorgeous Saturated Canary image called BREEZE, and.....the new Petals and Lace papers and they are gorgeous, so pretty.  I love pink/grey and lilac/grey and this pack has both combinations, yayyyyy.  I have also used the new Warm Fuzzies Sentiments "USE YOUR WORDS". They look like little shabby scrabble letters, but are so handy to have in your stash, I spelled out "HI" on the right hand side.



Both trims are by Melissa Frances, love the shabby look and compliments the papers beautifully.


Breeze was coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Watercolour paper.


Have a good weekend.

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: