Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Mixed Media Tray from Olivia

Today, please help me welcome our Guest Design Team Member, Olivia back!! She has a fabulous mixed media tray to share with us! 

Welcome Olivia!

I am back again for the September GDT post for Little Darlings Rubberstamps.  This time I decided to do something a little different for me. I wanted to alter a tray via decoupage it and adding some images to it. The tray was one I purchased at the local craft store. I used Fancy Pants Paper for this set and used various patterns of paper and glued them down with Mod Podge. I then added ribbon, bling.Washi and other elements and stained the wood of the tray . The three gorgeous images I selected were from the Saturated Canary line.  They are Party Hardy, Breeze and Rose Red which were all colored with Copics prior to be be glued down. 
 
Thanks for sharing your time with me and see you all soon.
 
Crafty Hugz,

Thank you so very much Olivia!!♥

No comments: