Sunday, August 4, 2013

Winter Fun with Little Darlings Rubberstamps

Good morning everyone! I'm back with Little Darlings Rubberstamps to share a new card I made for this past summer CHA.  I really enjoyed putting this scene together with a whole bunch of new stamps from Little Darlings  (soon to be able to be purchased from Little Darlings Rubberstamps).







Details:

Stamps - Cutie Pie A Sled Full, Cutie Pie The Perfect Tree, Little Darlings' Caroling Trio, Little Darlings' Down The Hill
Dies - House die by Marianne's Dies, Large Snow Covered Tree by Dee's Distinctively Dies, Lightpost - Paris Die

Thanks everyone! I hope you enjoyed my stair step card today. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Simone said...

OK UM WHOA! WOW!

Ann Marie Governale said...

This is simply magnificent. The way you merged and masked rubber stamps and die cuts to create this scene is awesome...fab creation! xxx Ann Marie

Ann Marie Governale said...

This is simply magnificent. The way you merged and masked rubber stamps and die cuts to create this scene is awesome...fab creation! xxx Ann Marie

Christina C. said...

Such an amazing creation! Outstanding technique and coloring!

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness this is totally stunning x

julieprice3 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Angela, I love the scene you've created, I must get out my house dies again, thanks for the inspiration
Hugs Julie P