Thursday, August 8, 2013

Little Pitcher............


Hello everyone!!

It is Janiel here today to share a very fun project that I made many months ago for Card Marker Magazine!!! I couldn't share it with you until now as the magazine was just released while I was at CHA in July.




This is the card that I made for CardMarker using one of my very favorite Little Darling Rubber stamp!!


In the next photo you will see what the front of the Magazine looks like. So that you can pick one up for yourself. They will remain on the news stand until October 21, 2013.
All of the information, materials and instructions on how to make the card can be found in the magazine.


Here is a photo of my card and instructions in the magazine.

I do hope I have inspired you today!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

Such an adorable card, Janiel! I love it. I do get a copy of the mag as well as I am a subscriber. Congrats on having it published! xxx Ann Marie

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Janiel...such a beautiful card, fabulous image and colouring..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Vick said...

Hi Janiel
WOW I love your card she is so cute and I have all the stamps as you know, I am the YT team leader, and this is the best card I have seen using the baseball girl.....oh and I love your name by the way, its the only other time I have heard it other than my choice of winner this year on Hell's Kitchen that Janiel knows how to cook, and you know how to craft, love it, hugs hun, Vick xxx
the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
My YTChannels vixcrafts & saturatedcanary