Thursday, August 29, 2013

How Charming!

It's Simone back again but instead of continuing on with my 4th card as a guest designer for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, I'm doing my FIRST card as a PERMANENT designer!!!  Woo hoo!  Doin a little happy dance.  Thank you to Angie for asking me, I'm so excited! 
SO, here is my first card that I created using "Charming" from Saturated Canary's Fairytales and Fables line.  She's so pretty...sigh.  I added all kinds of my favorite flowers from Wild Orchid to make it super feminine and even a little gold fairy I found in my stash!  I also used some Frantage on the Southern Ridge Trading Co. frame and the Tim Holtz Clock die.  I am loving the way that looks!  My butterflies and lace add a bit of dainty to the card as well.  The sentiment was mounted on a Want 2 Die chipboard piece which I also used Frantage on.  That stuff just looks good everywhere!
 Hope you love my card & thank you for stopping by!
Simone

No comments: