Saturday, August 17, 2013

Candy Canes by Olivia!


Please welcome Olivia, the winner of the LDRS Contest!! 

Hello everyone. This is Olivia and I am super excited to have been chosen as a Guest DT for the next two months.  A HUGE thank you to Angie and the lovely LDRS team for having me.


Today I decided to chose the lovely stamp, Candy Canes, which can be found in the shop. I decided to go with an non-traditional color palette for a Christmas image here and love the way the Grays & Yellows look together. Used my trusty Copics to color this image and a touch of liquid pearl to add some dimension to the outfit.  The paper is from Authentique paper pad and the snowflakes are from my stash. 
I hope you have enjoyed this card and I look forward to being back soon!
Hugz,

I absolutely adore Candy Canes done in these fabulous yellow and grays!! 
Such a gorgeous card Olivia!!♥ 

2 comments:

LilyClochette said...

your card is soo cute olivia :)

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning x