Saturday, August 31, 2013

Butterfly Baby by Olivia

Please join me in welcoming back our guest design team member, Olivia!! 
 
It is Olivia and I am back again for my second August GDT post.


Today I decided to chose the adorable stamp, Butterfly Baby, which is one of the newest stamp release images coming. This is meant to be a baby boy card for a cousin of mine having her second son though I think I keep it not too girly (I hope lol). I colored the image with my Copics and also used my Twin Touch Markers (I recently acquired a few to try and really like them).  I had to add some sparkle with some Stickles.  The paper is from Authentique paper pad and the pearls are from my stash.  
Coloring Recipe:
Skin: Twin Touch-131,29,27
Hair: Twin Touch-104,102,97,95
Blues: Copics B18,14,12
 
Have a great crafty day everyone and I will be back soon.
Crafty Hugz,
Just so adorable Olivia! I especially adore his hair color! Too darn cute!

No comments: