Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Alice is here!

Hi there!! It's Sheri here today and I am super excited to share one of my CHA projects with you! Alice is ...of course a Saturated Canary Rubber Stamp and was such a delightful image to play with...and she pairs perfectly with the Little Darling Fairy Tale sentiments too. Alice and all of the other stamps from the 2013 Summer CHA Show will be available in the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Store in September....so stay tuned!
I added lots of Frantage to ...almost everything! ;) 
Supplies used:
for more info...please visit me at 
Thanks so very much for visiting today!


2 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

So very pretty Sheri colored in the perfect colors. Love the flowers, frantage and embellies, too.xxx Ann Marie

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness. This is absolutely perfect! I love everything about it, even if am still a little clueless about exactly what frantage is. I must put Alice and the sentiment stamp on my wish list. Thanks for sharing.